Contact Info / Websites
- Voting Level
- Icon Aura
- Blank Slate
- Out of 60 possible levels.
- Exp. Points
- 2,930 / 3,210
- Experience points earned / Points to reach next level.
- Exp. Rank
- What place you are in compared to other users.
- Vote Power
- 5.87 votes
- Based on your experience points, your vote is worth this much.
- Whistle Level
- Whistle Status
- Indicates how accurate you are at flagging questionable content.
- Voting Rank
- Police Sergeant
- One of 30 possible ranks.
- Global Rank
- What rank you are in compared to other users.
- Each successful vote to kill a submission during judgement earns a "blam" point.
- Each successful vote to keep submissions alive during judgement earns one "save".
Recent Game Medals
Into The Darkness 5 Points Survive the first encounter. Medal Stats.
Secret #40 5 Points A taco is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. Medal Stats.
Secret #15 5 Points In the United States and Canada, a cookie is a small, flat, baked treat, usually containing fat, flour, eggs and sugar. Medal Stats.
Secret #11 5 Points A shoe is an item of footwear intended to protect and comfort the human foot while doing various activities. Medal Stats.
Secret #18 5 Points Bowling is a sport in which players attempt to score points by rolling a bowling ball along a flat surface, usually a wooden or other synthetic surface, either into pins or to get close to a target ball. Medal Stats.
Secret #6 5 Points F (named ef /ËˆÉ›f/, as a verb spelled eff) is the sixth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet. Medal Stats.
Secret #47 5 Points Rubik's Cube is a 3-D mechanical puzzle invented in 1974 by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture ErnÃ…â€˜ Rubik. Medal Stats.
Secret #1 5 Points Newgrounds is an American entertainment and social media website and company. Founded on July 6, 1995 by Tom Fulp, the site primarily hosts Adobe Flash animations and games, but also features a music-oriented page, along with an art portal. Medal Stats.
Secret #44 5 Points Fragaria is a genus of flowering plants in the rose family, Rosaceae, commonly known as strawberries for their edible fruits. Medal Stats.
Secret #16 5 Points Canada is a North American country consisting of ten provinces and three territories. Medal Stats.
Total Medals Earned: 150 (From 25 different games.)